THE KODA NEurostretch METHOD
Providing high quality, science-based training in advanced clinical and orthopedic massage and recovery for over 2 decades.
Koda’s revolutionary Neurostretch recovery program highlights key components of clinical rehabilitation science that are rarely taught in most classroom and workshop programs.
THE KODA METHOD OF ORTHOPEDIC MASSAGE and Neurostretch Recovery
This is a REVOLUTIONARY PROGRAM DESIGNed to be used by therapists and individuals interested in recovery and Self-Care!
· Advanced treatment techniques for musculoskeletal conditions
· Key concepts in anatomy, biomechanics, and physiology
· Koda’s critical core of information: “how, when, where, and why”
· Assessment and differentiation of soft-tissue conditions
· Detailed video protocols: treatment & assessment
· Interactive, engaging, active learning design
· Multi-media elements (video, audio, animations)
Work directly with Koda Staff throughout the course – Our Neurostretch classes are offered through the Los Altos Hills and Palo Alto Recreation and Parks Departments year round.
Each instructor guides your learning as your instructor, offering ideas on your course activities, answering your questions, and encouraging you toward success!
· Integrated video of treatment techniques, plus basic & advanced assessment
· Advanced treatment techniques from across the field (multi-modality)
· Exploration in anatomy, biomechanics, and physiology
· Koda’s critical core: “how, when, where, and why”
· Distinguishing between soft-tissue conditions
COURSE DESIGN FEATURES
Students apply concepts, knowledge, and clinical reasoning in engaging, interactive activities and exercises. Design features innovative educational methods known as “active” or “applied learning,” where the student is participating in their learning rather than simply reading and taking a test.
Self-care techniques are designed to apply individually at home, or ‘assisted’ by a trained therapists – the techniques and application are the same.
· Multi-media (audio, video, animations)
· Mobile device accessible
· Self-paced – adjust learning to your schedule
· You will download a registration letter upon purchase that will tell you where and how to access the course.
· All materials, video, and activities are integrated into the course online.
NCBTMB, AMTA, ABMP, MS, FL, TN, TX, NY approved